Sunday, July 18, 2010

Moving to the east wing...

Jack has progressed so well with surgery, he is now going to the East wing for the remainder of his stay. How long? I'm not quite sure. But he is just doing so well. He is eating and sleeping great. He does get a little fussy here and there, most likely the discomfort and the headaches that come from the re-direction of blood flow. To help that we are staying on top of his tylenol doses. His nurses are great with that too. They want to make sure he is as comfortable as possible.
Maybe this was the "easier" surgery. He seems to be flying through this one even better than the first one. I know I can't stop saying it, but this little boy is AMAZING... he truly is. I am one proud momma!!

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO JACK! CHRISSY & JUSTIN SO GLAD TO HEAR IT WENT SO WELL. HE IS A TOUGH LITTLE GUY AND SO ADORABLE! I AM THINKING OF ALL OF YOU AND I LOOK FORWARD TO A VISIT.

    ReplyDelete