Friday, June 25, 2010

Just Realized...

I just realized today that Jack's surgery is on the same date a year ago that I found out that I was pregnant with Jack. How neat!!! Just thought I would share.

Jack is doing great today. Got some fresh air before the heat starts to kick in and now he is sleeping, well, like a baby! He really is such a great baby, I love him to pieces.

Justin and I were finally going to get our first night out together in I can't tell you how long. My mom so kindly offered to babysit for a little while. But unfortuneately Justin got a call to take a trip to Niagra Falls for work. What a bummer... it has been just about a year for me since I have gotten out. I was really looking forward to it. Ohwell, next time.

Hope everyone is having a great day!! It is beautiful out!

No comments:

Post a Comment